Saturday 22 January 2011

My eighth birthday!!

22nd January, 2011...

Yesterday was my eighth birthday! I woke up with all of my new toys...




I played with my new toys. I kept saying it was the best day ever.I got woken up with a fabulous cake with liquorice saying eight a very nice cake.  I loved my new toys.




This is our new cute toy puppies. By the way, the top I am wearing, Stash got me.
We went to a park with a slide that was twenty five feet tall! Me and Stash got so sweaty running around. Next, we went bowling!



The balls were much heavier and it was very hard. Me and Stash drawed, we had loads and loads and loads of fun! It was so slippery.  I took some birthday cake and we ate it after we did the bowling.




This is where I am pretending to be dead in the photo. Ten minutes later, we found a diner with motorbikes and cars inside and I had a hot dog!



It was so colourful in there.



This is me and my daddy falling asleep on this really boring tram ride back to our hotel. A guy I was sitting next to smelled like lager! Oh well, my birthday is over!
Location:San Francisco

2 comments:

  1. Oskar, that does really look like the best birthday ever, for the best 8 year old ever. How did they get the cars into the diner?

    You definitely look older in the photos. We are glad that your "dead" one was just pretend.

    Love and hugs to you all.

    Uncle Jonathan, Auntie Clare & Oliver xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Osk! Sounds like the perfect day!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete