Saturday 8 January 2011

Happy late Birthday blog NASTASSJA!!!!!!!!!,

Well today it is not my birthday, but on the 2nd of Jan it was, I felt exactly the same not even a bit of - oh my gosh I'm 10! its like, why do i not feel happy? why does it feel like a normal day and not a super fantastic special and some how surprising day? then I realised I just am missing my family and friends.

On my birthday I woke up to some chocolate cake rolling into my face (Oskar dropping the cake) then I opened the present and cards while Oskar was shouting 'why do you have to be so slow at opening the presents just tear the paper' I didn't listen though. After that we took a train to Ocean Park station, then bought tickets for Ocean Park and the private, special, only directly to ocean park, bus.




When we got there I laughed for joy so hard I think I scared everyone in ocean park, (I almost forgot ocean park is the best the theme park in the world with 1 of the worlds biggest and scariest roller coasters) It also has many other roller coasters like 'The Dragon' and 'Abyss' and 'Mine Train' or Raging River'

'This is 'mine train'



We saw loads of animals but we liked the pandas the most.



These are some dolphins they were also swimming with sea lions




Right after ocean park we went to the cinema to see 'Guliver's travels' which was amazingly funny and not exeptionly good in 3D
See you on the other side bye bye <3 <3 (; (;

Yours sincerely Nastassja Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Location:Hong kong

No comments:

Post a Comment