Saturday 11 September 2010

Oskar's blog

Dear...blog
Now I am in Bali it Is so lovely and nice here. I have my own bungalow with my DAD it's very beautiful
It has lots of plants we are very close to the sea

I had a omelette for breakfast yesterday, today I had a banana pancake.
There are these really cute dogs here, there is a puppy and an old dog, the old dog is called honey, the puppy is called Mr Pups. The dogs are allowed to go to the sea on their own.

Yesterday we played in the sea for 5 hours, the waves were giant and they could knock you over.

There are loads of Ghekko's that say "ghekko" to you.
I'm off to the beach to go snorkelling now.

Bye bye
Oskar









Location:Bali

1 comment:

  1. hi stash it's Mia! sorry that you are missing Mickey x x x x i am soooooo jealous! heheheh xxx it looks so hot there. You are going to have such a tan ;)the weather is a bit grey and rainy! as always. love you babe see you soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete