Saturday 11 September 2010

Missing mikki by Nastassja

Hia how are you?
I am not so great I am missing mikki and you lot I am in Bali, I just wanna go straight to Amarica that's our last destination good . I am crying about mikki and you guys .thanks for your coments about the blog.

Now I need to answer a Question from Sophie Gallagher the question was:
How is home schooling? Well to answer that I need to say it's not good me is missing everyone so much dat me is cryings boohoo, tee hee cool Sophie you got a phone wicked .

I answer all of your questions since today so if I haven't answered them a few days ago then just send them in again. I do answer adults questions too.

Its raining and the dogs next door are doing a yappy happy bark woof!woof!!! There names are honey and mr. Pups he is the yappy puppy honey is the old golden retriever she is lovely mr pups is cute and playful and honey is good at playing dead.

NOW I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU LOT.
Whats the weather like?
Where are you?
How's school?

Honey and me




Mr Pups and me




The waves get way bigger




This is an actual photo that's been made to look like a drawing




Amazing flowers here!












Location:Bali

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stash,
    Emma here (we dont know why it says ceg on our name!)
    Today we went to the National Gallery to look at pictures of Greeks, it was well boring. We have 2 new boys in our class, one from Poland and one that speaks german but is tamil. They dont speak much english.
    wish I was sitting on a beach instead of school.
    Izzy says hi.
    love emma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete