Sunday 5 September 2010

Nastassja's diary

Dear diary

Introduction

I am having a great time in our first destination i.e hong kong. I am missing every one back at home but I am still having a great time. I hope everyone aren't missing me I wouldn't like that.

What's the weather like so far?

It's nice and hot here but not nice just boiling sweaty hot ,not cold hot.I wonder if it's cold back at home? There are still showers of rain here but there really heavy showers and they last for ages. I know why now it's because it's rain season they get it every year like normal seasons that we have in England.

Other stuff

Soon my friends and family are starting school I hope they like there new year and there teachers but maybe they have the same one.we don't start school till poplar primary starts so it's like were at school .Oskar is being a pain right up the bum he is very fidgety and
wonders off. Well I haven't told you about the plain journey . It was so cool YOU COULD
WATCH TELLY'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You could watch any films you wanted . I watched Karate Kid,Diary of a wimpy kid, The big bang theory,outnumbered a little bit of ,dear john.
Friends

I feel lonely all the time I imagine my friend are there and I pretend I am playing with them but people think I am weird that's probably why they are not my friends. I am kind of silly really I have a friend Oskar well kind of.
Well I have to go to bed now!!!!!

Yours only Nastassja leith xxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooxxxxxxxooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooxxxxxxxxxccxxxooooooxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxbye bye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Location:Hong kong

6 comments:

  1. Hello nastassja. My new teacher is a new teacher cold Miss Khimji. You wold of been having Miss lipscomb. It is my firt day back at school. lots of love Zara xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leiths, it's the Blakes :)
    Nice to know you're having fun but obviously we're missing you, come back soon!
    Keep up the blogging!
    Jon :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi stash!

    everyone at school is missing u soooo much
    ms Lipscombe is nice but we get homework everyday!
    hope to see you when u get back

    love from
    Emma
    xxx ooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johnny and I are missing you all too but we're very jealous that you are getting to see so many wonderful countries. Make sure you blog on here as much as you can so we can see all your adventures. Yvette xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello lovely Stash

    We're all thinking of you here and you're not wierd, you're fab. Actually, even if you are wierd, that's OK as all the best people are wierd...

    Sorry Oskakakaka is a pain in the bum. Boys do 'fidgeting' quite a lot - they can't help it, it's how they are made...
    Alfie has started back in year 6. He can't write just now cos he's doing homework but I can tell you he's doing drama, orchestra, choir (I think, but he's not sure because they will be singing Lady Ga Ga songs) and fidgeting... he is going away for a WEEK next week with the school. Wow, I shall have to keep busy so I don't miss him too much.
    We love all the pictures you are posting. Please give a big kiss to everyone there (um...not strangers, or anything) and send them our love
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear stash i hope you're having a great time!!!where are you now?? Im missing you soooooooo much i cant live without your funny sense of humour,school is really dull and boring BUT me Emma, Tara, Nicole, Katie, Chelsie, Sarah and Keleigh have started up a new cheerleading club!!!! it happens on a thursday at lunch time!!!! I LOVE U LOTS AND LOTS,
    Adara xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :) ;P ;)ooooxxxxx
    P>S ill never ever ever forget YOU xxxx

    ReplyDelete