Friday 1 October 2010

Volcano ,where is your questions ? By Nastassja

To people on Earth,I said that cos I don't feel like i am on Earth anyway you did not answer my questions : where are you?what's the weather like? and how's school? And as well where are these questions asked for.  I do the blog this week yay me so peleeeeeaaaasssseee!!!!!! Answer and give questions ........Emma how is izz fizz ? ..............Sophie how is your phone?
Nastassja why are you doing this? Oh I can answer that question do you know how? oh I asked it silly me.  Now let me tell you what I did at the volcano...................
this and


This is my horse menace who hates everyone but osk hates him look at his worried face haha





This is where me and Oskar got cold we rented a jacket and shared it cos it was massive




Anyway I had a great time my horse is Menace,  Oskar's is zillion
Oskar was terrified of my horse cos he bit daddy, my horse only
Iikes me, zillion hates oskar but he likes me I am trying to train him he is getting used to Oskar ridding him right now hee hee this picture shows you zillion trying to kick Oskar off








Oskar is trying to get off menace in this pic. Right now zillion is almost trained to like osk




I hope you liked my blog lots of love stashey bash hey was hey lashe............... "that's enough stash"said mum

1 comment:

  1. Hi stash,
    it's Emma here.
    right,I'll go straight to answering your question now "How is Izz Fizz". Well she is fine we let her outside for the first time on Friday and she loved it! I also went for an eye test on Saturday morning and I now need glasses.I choose some purple ones a bit like Nicoles.Adara and Nicole know about your blog but I don't think that they have posted any comments.I've just got back from visiting Maylie at my dad's house.Shes thrown up alot once all over Sarah!!On Friday at school we are going to the British Museum to look at Greek stuff.Oh, and by the way i love your braded hair.
    missing you loads!!

    lots of love,
    EmmaXxX

    ReplyDelete