Friday 10 December 2010

A small little something, Nastassja Leith




Animals is what I love. I will love them till I die. I could write about them, type about them, anything about them; I wish I had a pet, dog, cat, mouse, hamster, rat, gerbil, chicken, duck, pig, cow, horse, fish, frog, turtle, tortoise anything I will love them till I die remember how you treat them and never beat them.


I love pets by Nastassja XXXXXXX

Currently on our iPods and DS things...

Liz is enjoying The White Album, by The Beatles
Oskar is rocking out to A Thousand Suns, by Linkin Park
Stash has been playing Mario Cart on her DS, so has Oskar
Bob is doing everything he has by Jaga Jazzist, especially
Toccata. Also, Obsession by Killing Joke and the brilliant
Everything Everything album.





No comments:

Post a Comment